This Place is Taken: Chill out, listen to some rain

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chill out, listen to some rain

Chill out, listen to some rain:
reveal
Hi there, I love listening to rain, it's great. Whether it be relaxing, studying, working or falling asleep.
If you enjoy this site and want more types of rain and new features developed, please show your support by dropping your details below (no spam we're cool). Enjoy the rain - Neil
P.S. thanks for checking my site out, you're awesome.
Want to say hi? You can email me here.
copyright © 2012 raining.fm
Raining.fm is a small project by myself Neil Lockwood,
I am based out of Australia, I live with my beautiful fiance Amy and my two amazing sons Caden and Tate, I would like to dedicate this site to them.
During the week I work in web design and development at Div Party and love to work on passion projects such as this. In the evenings you can catch me getting pwned on Battlefield 3 (PC) and smashing it up with the bronzies in Starcraft 2 ;p
I would like to thank the following people for their awesome work, without whom this project would have taken waaay longer.
Original Photo's "Venice Rain 2" and "Venice Rain 3" courtesy of my mate Lachie Millard © 2012, check the rest of his amazing work on his website
Original Photo "Tompkins Sq. Park" by Unknown useage license here
Original Photo "Water on Wood" by Darren Brooks useage license here
Original Photo "pitch" by Rashida S. Mar B. useage license here
Original Photo "Raindrops in pond with waterlily" by Fokko Muller useage license here
Original Audio sample from Arctura useage license here
Jay Salvat for his awesome background slideshow
William Paoli for his slick slideout plugin
Jack Moore for this very modal
Special shout outs to hackernews and stackoverflow for the constant feed of knowledge and inspiration. I hope you enjoy raining.fm
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment