This Place is Taken: Wolf of Wall Street - Worst movie I watched in 2014

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wolf of Wall Street - Worst movie I watched in 2014

 

Yesterday,  I watched the torrent DVD rip of the Oscar nominated movie – The Wolf of Wall Street, starring Leonardo DiCaprio. And by far, this is the worst movie I sat down for this year.

Maybe it was because I did not agree with the morality of the story depicted. Or maybe it was the huge amount of profanity and nudity shown on screen. But nothing positive stood out.

Crap story.

Crap acting.

Crap direction.

Leo was nominated for the Best Actor Oscar for this movie ? For what ? All he does is grab nude girls and mouth profanity. And he was not even playing a mafia or drug lord. Any Hollywood A-lister idiot could have done that.

Thank God Leo did not win Best Actor , and Martin did not win Best director for this movie. Cause they are not worth it. The whole thing is one long ad for hookers and drugs.

 

 

I still think Leo’s best acting, was in Steven Spielberg’s Catch Me If You Can. And I still watch Martin’s Departed.

No comments:

Post a Comment