This Place is Taken: AIB Roast

Friday, February 13, 2015

AIB Roast

 

If you want to see the worst kind of humor from Indians, check out the AIB roast video on youtube. I came to know of it from the news, with various lawsuits filed against the makers of this video. The public claim it was indecent humor. So I checked it out. I was in shock.

I could watch barely 10 minutes into the video. The whole program was nothing but a collection of tasteless, sensless, and over the top adult 'jokes'. I put jokes in quotes because I did not laugh at even a single one of them.

I have followed the AIB group in the past, some of their videos were really inspired eye openers. They have a penchant of finding humor in the worst current affairs news. And they compose good parody songs as well. But the roast was overcooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment